Saturday 9 January 2010

Hi

I'm a working mother of two and currently on maternity leave.

I don't want to go backanne that got me thinking....working from home.

I'm quite a crafty person and so I've set up a shop called eiledon on Etsy. It's sn American site and as yet, I still have to secure my first sale!

Just wondering how other Britsh crafty people are doing on the American website. In the next few months before I have to return to work I'm going to look at other ways to work from home and see if they are as good as they say.

I would welcome any job suggestions, any websites or companies to try and any advice from successful home workers.

Can this be done?

Watch this space .......

1 comment:

  1. Been Reading about making money from carrying out surveys on line so going to join one today and see how that works.

    Anyone out there make much from doing this?

    ReplyDelete